Was ist Neu in dieser Version
- Fixed Copy button not working in multiple selection.
- Fixed URL Scheme x-success callback.
- Fixed a crash when app window is rotated/resized on iPad.
- Fixed black text on dark list selection sheet when in split view mode on iPad.
- Fixed Copied+ upgrade disappearing when app is relaunched.
- Copied Clipper was not able to save if edits were made.
- Fixed upgrade validation issue
- Auto save on launch is working again. The "Monitor clipboard when app is active" option must be enabled in the Settings.
- Fixed accessibility issues in list view.
- Tapping links will now open the URL in the browser.
- No longer crashes when saving an image to photo library.
- Fixed crash when assigning a clipping to a list from the clipping view.
- Various crashes and bug fixes.
Redesigned for iOS 11. Copied has a new design that is optimized for drag and drop on iOS 11 on both iPads and iPhones.
Use drag and drop within the app to rearrange clippings, rearrange lists, move clippings to a list, delete clippings, delete entire lists, copy multiple clippings to the clipboard and merge clippings. On the iPad, drag text, links and images into the app or directly into lists to save them as new clippings. Drag them back out of the app to paste them into other apps.
Trash: Deleted items are now moved into the trash. You can adjust the duration for which deleted clippings remain in the trash or manually empty the trash to delete them forever.
Rules: In addition to regex rules, you can now create host name rules to match copied urls or url sources.
Text Formatters and Merge Scripts: Additional scripts can now be added from within the app.
Größe: 41 MB
noch keine Bewertung