Was ist Neu in dieser Version
Happy Safari browsing, friend! You are going to like surfing the web again.
We added a new rule type called “Make HTTPS” which will secure your requests. Here’s how it works: it changes a URL from HTTP to HTTPS before making a request to website server. URLs with a specified port (other than the default port 80) and links using other protocols are not affected.
We hope this new feature is yet another step towards the better Web.
• Major updates to our rules, including the following:
- Fixed GitHub comments (sorry!)
- Fixed YouTube history not being saved
- Fixed 9to5mac ads (once again)
- Fixed broken DHL package tracking page
- Fixed VOX and Verge cookie warning
• Added haptic feedback when selecting elements in Hide Element mode.
• Numerous other bug fixes and general performance improvements.
A big thank you for using 1Blocker and sending feedback!
If you are enjoying 1Blocker and generous with your time, please consider leaving a nice review on the App Store. It helps us tremendously!
Größe: 38 MB
noch keine Bewertung