Was ist Neu in dieser Version
Version 4.0.1 fixes a few bugs that happened when updating to the new version.
Version 4.0 of Japanese is the best version yet, introducing new features such as handwriting recognition, a text reader and a revamped user interface.
• Conjugation Search: Search a word in any conjugation to get a complete dictionary entry for that word.
• Text Reader: Struggling with a website or text message? Input text and see it deconstructed into its constituent parts, allowing for easy reading comprehension.
• Feedback: Notice something wrong? Send us feedback with new ‘send feedback’ button. We will forward this feedback to the according sources: JMdict for definitions and Tatoeba.org for examples sentences.
• Flashcards: New and improved flashcard study, allowing for more customisation, study reminders and social elements that allow you to share your lists with friends.
• New study algorithm: Japanese now includes a version of the SRS algorithm that is found in apps like Anki, but is heavily geared towards the Japanese language and its unique features.
• Text-to-Speech: Learn a word’s pronunciation with Japanese’s text-to-speech function.
• JLPT: Tests aren’t everything. But for those seeking to master the JLPT, Japanese has dedicated, up-to-date study lists.
• Handwriting Recognition: Now with Artificial Intelligence! Write any kanji in any stroke order and have Japanese decipher and display the most likely kanji or kana. Recognition rate has been increased to 99.3%, vastly improving this features functionality.
• When using the component-search, Japanese will automatically suggest words that match your partially entered kanji.
• New UI: More intuitive than ever. Find the information you need, when you need it.
• Split View: Japanese now supports Split View, allowing you to use Japanese simultaneously with other applications on your iPad or large screen Apple device.
• Sharing: Share Lists with family, friends and study buddies via AirDrop, Messages or email.
Größe: 208 MB
noch keine Bewertung
noch keine Bewertung