Was ist Neu in dieser Version
Deliveries 8.0 is a major update for for iOS 10 and watchOS 3. watchOS 2.2 is also supported. This release includes everything below plus a few extra bug fixes.
- Press on a notification for more information and a map. (On a device without 3D Touch, swipe left and tap View.)
- Old notifications are cleared out automatically, so you only see the latest details.
- If you turn off Background App Refresh in the Settings app and then turn it back on later, background updates will resume automatically.
- Item names no longer show twice in notifications.
- The Today widget shows a single delivery by default, with a "Show More" button to reveal as many as possible.
- The Today widget now updates on its own, even if Background App Refresh is off.
- On a device with 3D Touch, press the home screen icon to see the first delivery in your list.
- The Apple Watch app can update in the background on watchOS 3, so it's up to date as soon as you open in it.
- Reliability and performance is greatly improved on all supported versions of watchOS (2.2 or later).
- Improved the display of multicolor complication icons on watchOS 3.
- Improved suggestions when you add a delivery.
- Swipe a suggestion on the Add Delivery screen to hide it. Hidden services will no longer show as suggestions unless that's the best guess we have. You can always find hidden services by choosing "More Options", selecting "From", and then "Show All Services".
- The "Add to Deliveries" extension now syncs and updates immediately.
- The "Add to Deliveries" extension automatically fills in item names for "Amazon - by tracking link" deliveries. Just go to Amazon's "Your Orders" page in Safari, tap the Share button, and choose "Add to Deliveries".
- Improved tracking number detection for GLS, LaserShip, PostNL, and Yamato.
- Improved recognition of UPS and PostNL links.
- Improved support for Universal Clipboard, if you copy tracking information on one device and then open Deliveries on another.
- The list of calendars is grouped by source (for example, iCloud or Google).
- Fixed a bug where calendar events were updated more often than they should have been. This was especially noticeable with shared calendars, because you'd get frequent notifications about events being updated.
- If you're sharing a delivery with iMessage, you can add one of our package pals for a bit of character.
- On iPhone 7 you'll now get subtle haptic feedback for various actions.
- The refresh status of a delivery is now shown on the right side of each delivery in the list, so the progress indicator is less obtrusive. When Deliveries is unable to update the status, you'll see an alert icon. For an Amazon delivery, this often means that you need to sign in.
- Improvements to Amazon sign in. If you still have problems, please visit juncld.com/e3D8 for new troubleshooting options.
- If a delivered item can no longer be found online, Deliveries will keep the last known details instead of showing a "not found" error. We do still recommend you archive deliveries that no longer need to be refreshed.
- If you restore an archived delivery that's no longer available online, it will continue to show the last known details, so you don't lose any information.
- Improved support for Dynamic Type.
- If you search for deliveries in Spotlight, you'll see a "Search in App" button so you can see more results in the app.
- Improved some icons and other visual refinements.
- Many improvements to stability and performance.
- Note: if you are updating from Deliveries 5.2.1 or earlier, your existing deliveries and settings will be lost.
Größe: 27 MB
noch keine Bewertung