Was ist Neu in dieser Version
- Added a new 'black' theme for the iPhone X.
- Added a new action to toggle night mode, which turns the card contents and scratchpad to white on black.
- You can customize how cards appear in night mode - please see the manual for details.
- Drag and drop now works with multiple images at once.
- The scratchpad no longer gets slower as you add more strokes.
- Added a new action to edit the card template.
- iTunes import now supports normal decks in addition to collection packages, and lets you pick the deck to import.
- iTunes export now exports to a timestamped .colpkg file. To import into Anki 2.0, rename the file to collection.apkg.
- When importing a deck package, only import template changes if the modification time is newer.
- Removed the 'force orientation' option, and the old editor.
- Used a larger font for the find screen on iPads.
- You can now tap on the card counts to reveal the answer.
- Added some more database checks.
- Added some keyboard shortcuts to the study screen and decks list.
- Fixed the preview screen not picking up the card template styling.
- Fixed a crash when deleting a deck that had the default deck as a child.
- Fixed the status bar failing to disappear when the navigation bar toggled off on some device types.
- AnkiMobile now requires iOS 9 or later.
- Various layout changes for iPhone X.
- Fix wrong quickbar size when showing the nav bar from a tap/swipe.
- Wrap text in review screen instead of showing scroll bar.
- When answer buttons set to small, they now have the same height as the counts on the question side.
- Fix excess spacing in settings screen on iOS 11.
- Fix images added from camera/photo library failing to appear.
- Fix pasting from Evernote.
- Drag & drop support on iOS 11.
- Fixed some problems with the graphs on iOS 11.
- Graphs now fit to the width of the screen, and show in higher resolution.
- Option to disable feedback ticks/crosses in review mode.
- Ask for confirmation when closing the add/edit screen with unsaved changes.
- Fixed a number of crashes caused by corrupt collections.
- Fixed a crash on 32 bit devices.
- Fixed a crash when adding tags via URL scheme.
- Fixed a crash triggered by tapping quickly on the last card in a review session.
- Fixed taps not working on some card templates.
- Fixed buttons on card template not working occasionally.
Größe: 23 MB
noch keine Bewertung