Was ist Neu in dieser Version
- Pinching on a card now zooms in and out like in Safari.
- Pinching also works in the preview window.
- Cards can now be added to AnkiMobile via other appsthat support URL schemes - please see the manual for more info.
- Animated gifs can now be pasted into the editor from the clipboard.
- The edit screen now has an outline around the tools button to make it more discoverable.
- When adding, the first field now turns pink like the computer version when it's a duplicate.
- Added more answer button sizes to the review preferences screen.
- Added a shortcut for cloze deletion when using an external keyboard.
- The preview window now honours the selected font scale on iPads running iOS 10.
- Fix the deck list getting stuck when it was pulled down quickly.
- Fix a crash when pasting a link to a missing audio file.
- Remove the rarely used 'toggle toolbar' option in the editor.
- Add option to reverse sort order in Find screen.
- Update the app badge before making an automatic backup.
- Update the deck list at the same time as the app badge.
- Fix a rare crash when undoing a review.
- Fix an issue that could cause a card to be shown more than once when
returning from another app to the study screen.
- Searching for an ease now uses '.' regardless of locale, for consistency
with other clients.
- Support .typeGood and .typeBad styles in type answer display.
- Always start with an empty tags list when opening tags screen.
- Fix an occasional crash when tapping on the scheduling options button.
- On iOS10 devices, AnkiMobile will now show the due count on the app icon, and update it overnight. You can turn the due count on and off via iOS's Settings, in Notifications>Anki.
- Show the keyboard automatically when adding new cards.
- Shave a second or two off sync times.
- Fix daily counts not being updated when undoing a card.
- Show the most recently added content first in the Find screen.
- Fix a bug that was causing Anki to remain in the background longer than necessary.
- Fix the type answer screen sometimes showing the entered text as incorrect when it was correct.
- Fix the sync screen getting stuck in certain circumstances.
- Fix an intermittent error when syncing.
Größe: 18 MB
noch keine Bewertung
noch keine Bewertung