Was ist Neu in dieser Version
- Avoid triggering Auto-Export before letting you time to edit your document
- Fixed a couple crashes (sorry about that!)
- UX and copy tweaks
And if you missed the Genius Scan 4.4 release notes:
With this major release of Genius Scan, we are simplifying the scan flow and making your documents even more safe!
There was no good reason to distinguish single page documents from multi-page documents. The Batch Mode is now the only option for scanning.
Any document you start scanning is automatically saved in Genius Scan on your device. You don't even have to tap on "Save" for your document to be kept safe. If you don't want that document, you can simply delete it, but better err on the side of caution.
DRAG & DROP
We've added support for Drag & Drop on iPad. You can easily drag a document out of Genius Scan as a PDF and drop any PDF or images in Genius Scan in order to import them.
- The photo albums are now sorted alphabetically when importing a picture.
- Some photo albums (such as "Screenshots") were not available when selecting a photo to Genius Scan. This is now history.
- The progress indicator is more granular for your Genius Cloud document synchronization, so even if you have a lot of documents you will get an idea of how much time left there is.
- Your device's screen won't go to sleep while you are scanning a large document.
- Fixed duplicate files created when exporting the same document twice to Google Drive
- When importing a PDF form, annotations are now properly imported as well!
If you like Genius Scan, do let a review on the App Store: this helps us a lot! Your feedback is always welcome, contact us at email@example.com. We read and reply to every email.
Größe: 68 MB
noch keine Bewertung