Was ist Neu in dieser Version
Just when you think you’ve caught them all, there’s another update!
Whilst we continue to investigate the freezing issue that some customers are experiencing, here are a few updates and fixes that couldn't wait.
- When Procreate encountered a GPU error it would crash in order to preserve your data. Now Procreate is clever enough to recover itself from GPU errors.
- Some customers were experiencing corrupted images when exporting. If this was you, next time you open the artwork it will automatically be fixed and ready to export.
- For people on iPad Air 1, iPad mini 2, and iPad mini 3, you can now actually see the Curves adjustment interface. No need to grope in the dark for nodes.
- Time-lapse has been freed from the time loop. It's hard to explain. Timey wimey... stuff.
- The new Darken mode wouldn't let you cross over to the Dark Side when exporting, but we've brought balance to the Force and you can import and export Darken modes to Photoshop.
Before we go, all of the kind words and feedback for Procreate 4 has been really appreciated <3. If there's something you'd like to see added or fixed then get in touch! Let's talk on forums.procreate.art or send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Größe: 166 MB
noch keine Bewertung