Was ist Neu in dieser Version
Check below to see if your favorite bug has been fixed
• Craft project templates now add your project name to the top of the file. How else would you know which project you were editing? You wouldn't, that's how.
• The dark editor theme background color got messed up. You sent many complaints. We fixed it so your eyes can rest easy
• Importing projects crashed Codea. Due to careless last-minute feature adding. Was it us? Who knows, maybe
• Fixes the search results randomly dismissing in the full screen reference view. Man that was annoying
• The search keyboard in the in-project documentation now matches the selected editor theme. Yay, consistency
• Air Code was crashy. Especially with physics code. It's less crashy now. Especially with physics code
• Air Code works with your craft projects
• repeat ... until loops now indent correctly. Someone reported this. You know who you are
• The code editor should be faster to catch up to your code for indentation and autocomplete
• When duplicating a project that used a non-square icon image the image would bleed past the edges of the view. Not anymore. We put a stop to that
• When duplicating a project we showed the project template selector. Why? Who knows. We shouldn't have. Now we don't
• Codea will no longer export the "Inbox" folder when exporting all projects
• Craft didn't run on 32-bit devices. It does now and we are sooo sorry. Not really that sorry, I mean bugs happen sometimes. Don't hold us accountable*. It's fixed now anyway stop complaining
• Changed the default constructor for quat to (1,0,0,0) and its toString() prints (w,x,y,z) instead of (x,y,z,w). If you know what this means then please tell us.
• Added normalize(), normalized(), len(), lenSqr() and conjugate() methods to quat. Bet you didn't see that coming.
* You should probably hold us accountable for bugs
Größe: 132 MB
noch keine Bewertung