Was ist Neu in dieser Version
What's new in OSnap! :
- Blackout Periods: This brand new option allows you to specify dates or hours of the day when a timed photo shoot will be paused (e.g., during nighttime hours when no light is available). A project can have multiple blackout periods which, when combined, can be used to create custom shooting schedules. You could (for example) create a timed photo shoot that begins next Thursday AND only captures photos during the hours of 12PM to 5PM. Etc.
- Torch: You can now use the device 'torch' to light your scenes. This option is particularly useful when super fast shooting intervals cause the camera flash to be impractical
- You can now listen to music from your device library simultaneously while you shoot photos
- Support for saving individual photos and videos directly to third party apps such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Many other bug fixes and improvements
Größe: 10 MB
noch keine Bewertung