Was ist Neu in dieser Version
Fixes with version 2.0.2
• Fixed issue, causing app to crash when working with curves.
• Fixed the order of images inside photo-albums. They now show up newest first.
• On iPad, individual imports were shown as separate albums. This caused the significant delay for some users. Fixed this, albums should show up a lot quicker now.
• Fixed issue where in the aspect-ratio was locked for resizing images. Single images can be resized as needed (With/Without aspect ratio). For a project with multiple layers, the resize only works when aspect-ratio is locked.
Whats new with version 2.0
• Export as PSD (Beta).
• Ability to save and retrieve projects.
• Import files directly from Dropbox.
• Lens Flare.
• Added resize tool in iPad.
• Fixes numerous issues with IOS 7.0.
We had to remove the app from the store to fix the crash occurring on iOS 7. But the UI itself was completely broken for the new iOS. We had to re-write a big section of the UI components, and it took time. I apologize for the delay, but there is no way we could have allowed the app to be in sale in that state.
• We have re-done various UI elements, and tools like gradient, miniature, annotation are completely redone. We have also re-worked basic elements pickers for font, color etc.
PS: We have temporarily removed the "FTP" upload functionality. Will be added back in the coming update.
Größe: 112 MB
noch keine Bewertung