Want a free PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on iOS devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the sharing and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
Foxit MobilePDF provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: support for 5 languages.
What Foxit MobilePDF can offer to you:
View, organize, and edit PDF files
• Open PDF files from iTunes, Email, Safari, and Open-in
• View MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT and image files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Supports tabbed document interface (for iPad only)
• Supports to read the PDF out loud
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
• Zip and unzip files
• Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
• Support for Slide Over and Split View
• Scan, capture, and convert paper documents to PDFs (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
Work with ConnectedPDF (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
• Convert PDF file to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected reviews
• Track who reads or edits your document
• Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Share multiple files across your desktop and iOS device via Wi-Fi
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, and Foxit Cloud Reading
• Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS)
• Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
• Participate in Shared reviews and Email-based reviews
• Open, modify, check out, and check back in PDF files in Microsoft SharePoint
• Sign PDF documents with digital certificates
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in OneDrive Business
OS >= 8.0