Was ist Neu in dieser Version
Onion Browser 1.7.2 is a hotfix that fixes a crash on 32bit iOS devices.
* OpenSSL was downgraded to 1.0.2j (was 1.1.0c).
It’s been a frustrating week trying to debug this issue, and I'd like to personally apologize to all users affected by this. Thank you for your patience.
If you run an older iOS device and were affected by this issue, please consider signing up for the beta test program so that future issues like this are discovered before release. See onionbrowser.com for more information.
Other changes in the Onion Browser 1.7 series:
* Bridge handling code revised so that the built-in obfs4 bridges get updated when Onion Browser updates. Previously you had to re-select the built-in bridges to receive new ones.
* Built-in bridges have been updated to use the latest available censorship-resistant bridges from Tor Browser config. (Includes "iat-mode" obfs4 bridges.)
* Tor, libevent, and OpenSSL are now built using the Tor.framework toolkit. See github.com/icepa for more information. Using the framework to provide dependencies should improve maintainability of the app going forward.
* Tor updated to 0.2.9.7-rc
* libevent updated to 2.1.7-rc
* The Onion Browser default homepage should be significantly faster.
Größe: 23 MB
noch keine Bewertung