Was ist Neu in dieser Version
Onion Browser 1.7.8 contains a security update to Tor:
* Updated to Tor 0.3.0.9. Tor 0.3.0.9 fixes a path selection bug that would allow a client to use a guard that was in the same network family as a chosen exit relay. https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-0309-released-security-update-clients
Previous changes in the Onion Browser 1.7 series:
* OpenSSL updated to 1.0.2L. (Since 1.7.6.)
* A new in-app purchase to help support continuing development of Onion Browser.
* Bridge handling revised so that built-in bridges get updated when Onion Browser updates. (Previously you had to de-select and re-select a bridge type to get updated bridges.)
* Tor, libevent, and OpenSSL are now built using the Tor.framework toolkit. See github.com/icepa for more information.
* The Onion Browser default homepage is now significantly faster.
Größe: 40 MB
noch keine Bewertung