Was ist Neu in dieser Version
Onion Browser 1.7.3 is a minor update that solves connection issues on some mobile networks.
* Fixed support for IPv6-only (NAT64) networks, which should solve occasional connectivity issues on several mobile carriers (including T-Mobile US). IPv6-only connectivity previously only worked if you had already used Onion Browser at least once over IPv4.
* Simplified "Connecting..." dialog when you launch the app.
* Tor updated to 0.3.0.3-alpha.
* libevent updated to 2.1.8
* openssl updated to 1.0.2k
Other changes in the Onion Browser 1.7 series:
* Bridge handling revised so that built-in bridges get updated when Onion Browser updates. (Previously you had to de-select and re-select a bridge type to get updated bridges.)
* Built-in bridges have been updated to use the latest censorship-resistant bridges from Tor Browser.
* Tor, libevent, and OpenSSL are now built using the Tor.framework toolkit. See github.com/icepa for more information.
* The Onion Browser default homepage is now significantly faster.
Größe: 24 MB
noch keine Bewertung