Was ist Neu in dieser Version
== Fixes ==
- Behind-the-scenes improvements to make the app much faster (and make sure the interface no longer occasionally locks up)
New things for iOS 11!
== Add tasks and stay on top of your day with Siri ==
Your favorite personal assistant just got more useful. Ask Siri to add new tasks or pull up your task lists by project, due date, or both. Try out these voice commands:
- “Add buy bread to shopping list in Todoist”
- “Add meeting with Alex tomorrow at 5pm in Todoist”
- “Show me all tasks for today in Todoist”
- “Show me all tasks for tomorrow between 5pm and 6pm in Todoist”
- “Show me the shopping list in Todoist”
== Drag and drop to Todoist on your iPad ==
From your iPad, you can now drag and drop anything – text messages, URLs, emails, images, PDFs, files – to Todoist.
- Dropping in a project, label, or filter view will create a new task.
- Dropping in the comment screen will start a new comment pre-populated with the relevant information
- Dropping on the Quick Add button will start a new task pre-populated with the relevant information.
== Attach any file to task and project comments ==
In addition to photos, you can now attach any kind of file – documents, PDFs, presentations, or anything else in your Files app or iCloud drive – to task and project comments from your phone.
== Forgot your password? Doesn’t matter ==
If you've saved your Todoist password to the iCloud keychain, it will autofill your keyboard when logging in to Todoist on any iOS device.
Bug reports and feature ideas are always welcome! Get in touch with us anytime at todoist.com/support, on Twitter @todoist, or facebook.com/todoist
Größe: 97 MB
noch keine Bewertung