Shift 2.0 allows you to create thousands of custom photo filters by combining textures, color overlays, and blends to produce stylish effects like grain, vintage, light leaks, and high contrast black and whites. Completely redone from the ground up, Shift 2.0 gives you full control over each element of the photo filter to achieve beautiful and unique finish to your photos.
Shift 2.0 is preloaded with 37 original textures that add film grain, dust, and light leaks that can be repositioned, scaled, rotated, and repeated to your heart's content. The strength of the texture can also be adjusted separately from the strength of the color overlays, meaning you can decide whether the texture, color, or both takes the main stage. Complete texture manipulation like this is the first in the realm of photo filtering.
Shift 2.0 provides striking color overlay presets that can be easily tweaked and customized. In its most basic form, color overlays can be a single color, which changes the tone of the entire picture. Color gradients that combine the overlay color from one to another provide an even more stunning look, simulating effects like light leaks or the look or vintage film.
Shift 2.0's innovative approach to color gradients comes in two flavors - two-point control or three-point control. Each individual point, which represents the focus of each color, can be moved, repositioned, rotated, and zoomed allowing for even more control of how the colors fade into each other, producing incredible outcomes.
Blends bring everything together by combining the original photo with the color overlay and texture. Every blend produces a different result - switching between them will produce another entirely different effect even with the same color overlay and texture. Altogether, Shift 2.0 has seven blend modes including standard Photoshop favorites such as multiply, overlay, additive, and screen, as well as custom blends like desaturate and psychedelic.
Even though creating custom filters that are perfect for each photo is half the fun, favorites let you save and name their go-tos for quick and easy access for the next photo. Of course, the favorites can be adjusted themselves and be used as a starting point for yet another custom filter. There is no limit to the number of favorites that can be saved.
* Create thousands of beautiful photo filters by mixing textures, color gradients, and blends
* 23 sample filters - Use them as starting points or make new ones from scratch
* 12 color overlay presets and color wheel - Pick a color overlay preset and use the color wheel to achieve the perfect look
* 37 original textures that can be moved, scaled, rotated, and repeated
* Fine tuned control over color gradients - Adjust position, strength, and direction
* 7 blend modes including multiply, overlay, additive, and screen
* Image adjustments like brightness, contrast, saturation, and temperature
* Save and name an unlimited number of custom photo filters to your favorites
OS >= 7.0