Was ist Neu in dieser Version
Hello! MacID v1.3.5 has a few tweaks and fixes for iOS 10, watchOS 3 and macOS Sierra.
If you have a moment spare I would *really* appreciate it if you leave or update a review in the App Store. Each update clears the rating from search results :( Thank you!
None of those cryptic release notes from me (I'm looking at you, Uber). Here's what's changed:
- MacID for iOS' Settings "ripple" animation flicker on iOS 10 is fixed and replaces the blur effect with a colour from the current colour scheme. Not as pretty, granted, but it sure does perform better on older devices and stops the flickering.
- Updates the MacID Widget to look nicer on iOS 10.
- Updated the MacID Widget to look a bit better in collapsed mode.
- The MacID for watchOS complication has been massively improved for reliability. MacID was blitzing through it's daily allocation of updates from the system way to quickly, and that's been changed. You can see this yourself because:
- You can now see how many complication updates are remaining today in MacID for iOS' Settings under "Watch" if you're on iOS 10.
- Seeing as watchOS 3 does away with Glances, your iPhone's network connection info is now is now displayed on the main screen of MacID for watchOS, which updates as you scroll to it in the Dock.
- MacID for Apple Watch also implements some of the background refresh APIs to keep itself up to date before you get back to it.
- Removes MacID for watchOS haptic play "on load" option. Two reasons: 1, the haptic plays when the app is in the background sometimes, and 2, watchOS 3's Dock and the new super zippy Apple Watch make this a bit redundant. (You ARE keeping MacID in the Dock on your watch, right?)
- Fixes a crash on launch when running watchOS 2.2
Don't forget to update MacID for macOS which has some important fixes for Sierra.
Größe: 5 MB
noch keine Bewertung